The Waterford Public Library will close to the public starting Tuesday, March 17. This is a preventative measure against COVID-19 and a proactive step to slow the spread of the virus.
- Due dates on all library materials will be extended to June 10, 2020. This extension applies to Wi-Fi hotspots, Launchpads, and all other special materials, as well as books, CDs, DVDs, magazines, and audiobooks.
- We have phone and information service and curbside pickup available from 9:00am – 8:00pm, Monday – Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Friday during our closure period.
- Library materials that are not fragile or oversize may be returned in the library return drop box next to the library’s entrance.
- Our Online Resources are available 24/7, and you can download ebooks and audiobooks, current and back issues of magazines, enroll in instructor-led Gale Course, and more.
- We will update this page with any new information. In the meantime, please stay safe and healthy—we recommend following the Central Racine County Health Department for updates and information. Thank you for your patience and understanding!