The primary responsibilities of the Library Board and it’s members are spelled out in Wisconsin Statutes
under Section 43.58 and are as follows:
- Exclusive control of all library expenditures.
- Purchasing of a library site and the erection of the library building when authorized.
- Exclusive control of all lands, buildings, money, and property acquired or leased by the municipality for library purposes.
- Supervising the administration of the library and appointing a librarian.
- Prescribing the duties and compensation of all library employees.
The Waterford Public Library Board meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 5:00pm. The public is always welcome to attend meetings, or to pre-register for a time to address to the Board members at a meeting. To address the Library Board, email Library Director Heather Kinkade at email@example.com or call at 262-534-3988 ext. 130.
Meet your Library Board Members:
Loribeth Isola, Village of Waterford Representative
Library Board President
Shannon Peters, Town of Norway Representative
Library Board Vice-President
Beth Bechtel, Town of Waterford Representative
Library Board Secretary
Kathy Nargis, Village of Waterford Representative
Library Board Treasurer
Kelly Klein, Village of Waterford Representative
Sara Schoepke, Waterford Graded School District Appointee
Tamara Pollnow, Village of Waterford Board Representative
If you would like to contact any member of the board, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.