The primary responsibilities of the Library Board and it’s members are spelled out in Wisconsin Statutes
under Section 43.58 and are as follows:
- Exclusive control of all library expenditures.
- Purchasing of a library site and the erection of the library building when authorized.
- Exclusive control of all lands, buildings, money, and property acquired or leased by the municipality for library purposes.
- Supervising the administration of the library and appointing a librarian.
- Prescribing the duties and compensation of all library employees.
Meet your Library Board Members:
Al Romanak, Village of Waterford Representative
Library Board President
Shannon Peters, Town of Norway Representative
Library Board Vice-President
Beth Bechtel, Town of Waterford Representative
Library Board Secretary
Kathy Nargis, Village of Waterford Representative
Library Board Treasurer
Loribeth Isola, Village of Waterford Representative
Sara Schoepke, Waterford Graded School District Appointee
Tamara Pollnow, Village of Waterford Board Representative
If you would like to contact any member of the board, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.