The Waterford Library will re-open on Monday, June 8, 2020.
Following the guidelines from the CDC, Central Racine County Health Department, Rebound Racine County Task Force, and Wisconsin Economic Development Corporations for Public Facilities Guidelines, the following measures will be in place for the safety of the community:
1. Patrons and staff are asked to cover any coughs and sneezes with your elbow.
2. Face masks are recommended for all staff and patrons when not behind sneeze guards.
3. Hand sanitizer is available at all service points for patrons and staff to use frequently.
4. Social distancing of at least 6 feet of physical distance from staff and patrons will be maintained when possible.
5. High touch areas will be sanitized frequently by staff.
6. Public access to the library will be limited to 25% of capacity.
7. Donated materials will not be accepted at this time.
8. Seating will be distributed for social distancing.
9. All toys and tables in the children’s area are in storage.
10. All returned materials will be placed in quarantine.
11. Study rooms can only be used by 1 – 3 members of the same family.
12. The Community Room, Storytelling Room, History Room, and Microfilm Room are not available to the public at this time.
Curbside Pickup will remain available to any patrons not comfortable coming into the building. Curbside pickup will be available during regular business hours.