Follow this link to find continually updated information with resources for education, library resources and more.
Due to the “Safer At Home” directive, the library is suspending curbside pickup and Pharmacy Station pickup. Wednesday, March 25 is the last day we will deliver items to Pharmacy Station until further notice. Items will be delivered by 2pm. You can use the drive thru at The Pharmacy Station to ask for your items. If you use this option, be prepared to give Pharmacy staff the first 3 letters of your last name and the last 3 numbers of your library card. You can also go into the store to pick up your items, but they are limiting how many people can be in the store at any given time.
All items at the Pharmacy Station must be picked up before April 1, 2020. Any items still on the shelf on April 1 will be brought back to the library and checked back in.
There is also a blue book drop at The Pharmacy Station to drop items off, or you can put them in the book drop at the library. Call the library with questions at 262-534-3988 from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday.
The Waterford Public Library will close to the public starting Tuesday, March 17. This is a preventative measure against COVID-19 and a proactive step to slow the spread of the virus.
- Due dates on all library materials will be extended to April 10, 2020. This extension applies to Wi-Fi hotspots, Launchpads, and all other special materials, as well as books, CDs, DVDs, magazines, and audiobooks.
- You may pick up your holds and return materials to Pharmacy Station, 601 N. Milwaukee St. in Waterford. Call the library at 262.534.3988 or change your pickup location in SHARE.
- We have phone and information service available from 9:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday during our closure period.
- Library materials that are not fragile or oversize may be returned in the library return drop box next to the library’s entrance.
- Our Online Resources are available 24/7, and you can download ebooks and audiobooks, current and back issues of magazines, enroll in instructor-led Gale Course, and more.
- We will update this page with any new information. In the meantime, please stay safe and healthy—we recommend following the Central Racine County Health Department for updates and information. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
The following services are currently available at no cost to anyone with a valid library card: Gale Online Courses, OverDrive, Lynda.com, Flipster, and more. Explore the resources page and the links on the main page of our website.
All library programming and meetings are cancelled until further notice. The library plans to be open regular hours on Monday, March 16 from 9am – 8pm for regular services.
Join us for the latest animated dvd release starring Will Smith from the creators of Ice Age and Rio! A super spy and scientist will team up for an epic mission to save the world after the spy is transformed into a pigeon! Thursday, March 12 at 6:00pm. Sponsored by the Friends of the Waterford Library.
Thursdays, March 12, 9:30 am
This program is for children 4 and under with their caregivers. Sign language, stories, finger plays, and songs are included in the 25 minute session. No registration is required.
Join fitness instructor Kristi Farmer as she shows us how to be active at a desk job! Please register for this free program by calling the library at 534-3988.
Storytime Yoga is a combination of stories, yoga movements and musical activities geared for children ages toddler through 5. No registration required. Monday, March 9 at 9:30.
Join us Friday morning at 10:00 for Science & Sensory exploration! No registration required.