The Waterford Library building is open! Everyone is invited to browse the shelves if you feel comfortable. Masks are required inside of the building. Computers are available but limited to one hour per day.
Following the guidelines from the CDC, Central Racine County Health Department, Rebound Racine County Task Force, and Wisconsin Economic Development Corporations for Public Facilities Guidelines, the following measures will be in place for the safety of the community:
1. Patrons and staff are asked to cover any coughs and sneezes with your elbow.
2. Face masks are required for all staff members and patrons.
3. Hand sanitizer is available at all service points for patrons and staff to use frequently.
4. Social distancing of at least 6 feet of physical distance from staff and patrons will be maintained when possible.
5. High touch areas will be sanitized frequently by staff.
6. Public access to the library will be limited to 25% of capacity.
7. Donated materials will not be accepted at this time.
8. Seating will be distributed for social distancing.
9. All toys and tables in the children’s area are in storage.
10. All returned materials will be placed in quarantine.
11. Study rooms can only be used by 1 – 3 members of the same family.
12. The Community Room, Storytelling Room, History Room, and Microfilm Room are not available to the public at this time.
Curbside Pick-up Is Still Available! Hours for curbside pickup: Monday through Thursday 9am to 8pm and Friday 9am – 6pm and Saturday, 9am – 1pm.
Follow these two easy steps to pick up materials curbside at the library.
Step One: Place your items on hold.
- Use our website, www.waterford.lib.wi.us, to search the SHARE catalog for items currently available at Waterford Public Library and be sure to set the pickup location as Waterford.
- Or, call us at 262.534.3988, and we will place the holds for you.
- Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, and requests, and we will place the items on hold for you.
- You may not receive notifications as you typically would. Holds will usually be available 24 hours after they are placed. Call the library at (262) 534-3988 or email at email@example.com to check the status of your items. Otherwise, feel free to utilize curbside 24 hours after holds are placed. We look forward to seeing you!
Step Two: Pick up your items.
- Park on River Street in the numbered parking spots and follow the prompts on the sign.
- Open your trunk.
- Call the library, and someone will place your bagged materials in your trunk.
- Enjoy your items!