The primary responsibilities of the Library Board and it’s members are spelled out in Wisconsin Statutes
under Section 43.58 and are as follows:
- Exclusive control of all library expenditures.
- Purchasing of a library site and the erection of the library building when authorized.
- Exclusive control of all lands, buildings, money, and property acquired or leased by the municipality for library purposes.
- Supervising the administration of the library and appointing a librarian.
- Prescribing the duties and compensation of all library employees.
Meet your Library Board Members:
Donald Bray, Village of Waterford Representative
Library Board President
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Allender, Town of Waterford Representative
Library Board Secretary/Treasurer
Tamara Pollnow, Village of Waterford Board Representative
Kelly Datka, Waterford Union High School District Appointee
, Village of Waterford Representative
Diane Norante, Town of Norway Representative
Al Romanak, Village of Waterford Representative
Library Board Meeting Minutes