The primary responsibilities of the Library Board and it’s members are spelled out in Wisconsin Statutes
under Section 43.58 and are as follows:
- Exclusive control of all library expenditures.
- Purchasing of a library site and the erection of the library building when authorized.
- Exclusive control of all lands, buildings, money, and property acquired or leased by the municipality for library purposes.
- Supervising the administration of the library and appointing a librarian.
- Prescribing the duties and compensation of all library employees.
Meet your Library Board Members:
Donald Bray, Village of Waterford Representative
Library Board President
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Allender, Town of Waterford Representative
Library Board Secretary/Treasurer
Tamara Pollnow, Village of Waterford Board Representative
Kelly Datka, Waterford Union High School District Appointee
Jody Beer, Village of Waterford Representative
Diane Norante, Town of Norway Representative
Al Romanak, Village of Waterford Representative
Library Board Meeting Minutes